Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look for us on WeTV's Wedding Central on August 10th, 2008!

We just got word that the Wedding Central episode that was partially filmed at our shop will be appearing on WeTV on August 10th, 2008 (check your local listings for times, but in AZ on DirecTV it's on at 8PM). I must warn you though… they interviewed me 3 times and 2 of them were prior to any caffeine consumption whatsoever. In other words, I may actually embarrass my mother.

Aside from my sleepy eyed rambling it should be a great episode. Carol (our bride) was really a joy to work with and even though reality TV means repeating things over and over (I think she had to “enter” our shop 3 times for the camera) she kept smiling the whole time…well at least the time spent with us.

Here are a couple of shots of the cake we created for Carol & Mark on their big day:





You can see a preview of Carol & Mark's wedding in the "Little People, Big Day" segment of the WeTV Wedding Central video below.
















Congratulations Carol & Mark!!

More information about this epsiode, including airtimes can be found here: http://www.wetv.com/wedding-central/episodes/little-people-big-day

Unfortunately COX doesn't carry WeTV, so if you can't watch it... you can take my word for it... we rocked. ;)

No comments: